The Westchester Knicks are committed to supporting the community that supports them. It is the team’s goal to be a responsible, proactive force in the community, championing causes and giving back to the people. The Westchester Knicks are proud to be involved in numerous community programs in Westchester County.
Below are some of the events the Westchester Knicks have dedicated to their time to in an ongoing effort to positively impact the Westchester community.
Events we have attended include:
- KaBOOM Playground Build in Mt. Vernon
- Miracle Field Park Beautification
- Carmel High School Special Olympics
- Unity in the Community Fair in Yonkers
- 9/11 Volunteer Event at the Westchester County Center
- Family Health and Fitness Day at Wishnie Park
- Westchester Heart Walk at Kensico Dam Plaza
- CYO Coaches Clinic
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Sabach Care Toy Drive
- NBA/NBADL Cares Event at Pace University
- NBA D-League Cares Season of Giving All-Star Basketball Program
- NBA Nation in Union Square
To get the Westchester Knicks involved in your community event, please contact us at WCK.Community@msg.com or by calling (914) 559-6861.